Workshops and Presentations
Our speech-language pathologists are available to provide workshops and/or presentations. We have presented to groups of school teachers, speech-language pathologists and parent groups on a variety of topics.
Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- developmental milestones for speech, language, reading, and writing
- preschool speech and language development
- late talkers: how to help a young child develop speech-language skills
- parent facilitation strategies for incorporating speech-language-literacy goals into everyday activities at home
- what is a speech-language pathologist and how can they help my child/student?
- when should I contact a speech-language pathologist / red flags to look for within speech-language development
Contact us today to schedule a free phone consultation with one of our directors to discuss your needs. Please call or text 847-821-1237 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.